Our Firm, specializing in engineering and construction management, is seeking highly otivated individuals to meet the expanding demand for our services.
If you want a challenging position with growth opportunity, please submit your resume and salary history via fax (305) 668-9454 or e-mail it in plain text or MS Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Bridge Inspectors - CEI (Construction Engineering Inspection) Services
- Applicants must be a high school graduate or equivalent and should have a minimum of four (4) years of experience in construction inspection, two (2) years of which shall have been working on bridge CEI projects.
- Candidate must have Pile Driving inspection experience.
- PITI certified a Plus
Applicants must have the following as required by the scope of work of the project:
- CTQP Concrete Field Inspector Level I
- CTQP Concrete Field Inspector Level II
- CTQP Pile Driving Inspection
- CTQP Drilled Shaft Inspection
- CTQP Final Estimates Level I
- FDOT Intermediate MOT
- Nuclear Radiation Safety Certification
The following Qualifications are not required but are considered a plus:
- CTQP Post-Tensioning Technician Level I
- CTQP Asphalt Roadway Level I
- CTQP Asphalt Roadway Level II
- CTQP Earthwork Construction Inspection Level I
- CTQP Earthwork Construction Inspection Level II
- CTQP Grout Technician Level I
Candidates must have experience on Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT), Expressway Authority or other Federal Highway Administration funded projects.
- Other: Complete Critical Structures Construction Issues Self Study Course.
- Required experience: Construction Inspection (Bridge): 2 years
- Required experience: Bridge Inspection: 2 years